Free e-Waste Recycle - Disposal
- Stop Landfill And Waterway Pollution
- Improve Our Environment
- Conserve Natural Resources
- Stop Global Warming
- Omni Technics is certified to collect e-Waste for recycling by the
California Department of Toxic Substance Control
- It is illegal in California to dispose of e-Waste with regular trash. Unwanted electronic devices such as; computers, monitors,
televisions and other electronic equipment should be reused or recycled.
- State regulatory requirements for e-Waste can be more stringent than Federal requirements, and vary from state to state.
California considers CRTs to be spent materials and regulates all CRT devices as Hazardous Waste ... they are banned from landfills.
- e-Waste Recycling / e-Recycling, conserves natural resources. Most components of electronic equipment including; metals,
plastic and glass can be recycled to make new products.
As a result, we Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Reduce Pollution,
Save Energy and Save Natural Resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth ...
Safe and proper recycling of e-Waste promotes sound management of toxic materials and substances.
- The Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003 addresses the illegal
disposal of obsolete and nonfunctional electronic products (e-Waste) that are polluting our land and waterways.
e-Waste contains hazardous substances such as
nickel and zinc.
e-Waste Drop Off
All e-Waste Items
No Quantity Limits
Mon thru Fri
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Sat & Sun
3407 Cerritos Ave
Los Alamitos - 90720
Cerritos Ave &
Los Alamitos Blvd
Click For Google Map
Earth Day - Every Day