13321 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove CA 92843
Office Building / Business e-Waste Events
Fundraisers ... Schools & Non-Profits
e-Waste Products Include
- Monitors - Computers - Printers - Home/Office Electronics
Network Devices - Circuit
Boards - Power Supplies
- CA-Recycle network e-Waste Collectors and Recyclers are certified to
manage and process e-Waste products and materials by the
California Department of Toxic Substance Control
- It is illegal in California to dispose of e-Waste with regular trash. Unwanted electronic devices such as; computers, monitors,
televisions and other electronic equipment should be reused or recycled.
- State regulatory requirements for e-Waste can be more stringent than Federal requirements, and vary from state to state.
California considers CRTs to be spent materials and regulates all CRT devices as Hazardous Waste ... they are banned from landfills.
- e-Waste Recycling / e-Recycling, conserves natural resources. Most components of electronic equipment including; metals,
plastic and glass can be recycled to make new products.
As a result, we Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Reduce Pollution,
Save Energy and Save Natural Resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth ...
Safe and proper recycling of e-Waste promotes sound management of toxic materials and substances.
- The Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003 addresses the illegal
disposal of obsolete and nonfunctional electronic products (e-Waste) that are polluting our land and waterways.
e-Waste contains hazardous substances such as
nickel and zinc.
Earth Day - Every Day